TIME is running out to have your say on policing priorities in the Alcester North Safer Neighbourhood Team area, which includes Studley.
Options available on the live poll, all suggested by members of the public are:
1) Extra patrols by schools to target inconsiderate / dangerous parking and driving.
2) Extra patrols to target thefts from sheds and outbuildings.
3) Extra patrols in the village hall / playground area of Studley to target anti social behaviour.
4) Extra patrols to target anti social behaviour in Bearley.
5) Extra patrols around the Co-op area of Henley High Street to target inconsiderate parking and speeding.
6) Extra speed checks on the Mayswood Rd / A3400 area of Wootton Wawen.
7) Extra speed checks on Middletown Lane in Sambourne,
The top three suggestions will be classed as priorities for the next 3 months.
The poll closes on Wednesday September 21.