19th Aug, 2017

Fire crews called to smoke-filled kitchen in Redditch

Redditch Editorial 11th Jan, 2017 Updated: 11th Jan, 2017

FIRE crews from Redditch were called to a smoke filled kitchen on Eldersfield Close last night.

At around 8.39pm on Tuesday (January 10)  the team attended the scene where someone had accidentally locked themselves out while a pan was left on the stove.

The smoke was cleared and the area was made safe.

Digital Advertising

Advertise on the Redditch Standard to boost your online presence.

Book an Advert

Book your newspaper advert with our online advert creation tool.