Man suffers burns from electrical fire at Redditch house - The Redditch Standard

Man suffers burns from electrical fire at Redditch house

Redditch Editorial 15th Sep, 2020   0

A MAN in his 50s suffered minor burns yesterday, September 14 from an electrical fire at a house on Banners Lane, Redditch.

Two fire crews were called to the blaze at 9.24am.

A Hereford and Worcester Fire and Rescue spokesperson said: “When we arrived the man was conscious and breathing.

“Western Power and West Midlands Ambulance Service were also in attendance.”




Subscribe

Receive a weekly update to your inbox by signing up to our weekly newsletter.

Printing

We can provide all of your printing needs at competitive rates.

Online Editions

Catch up on your local news by reading our e-editions on the Redditch Standard.

Recruitment

Find a career you'll love with our free career finder website.